How Gabi's wigs choose the best medical wig for your needs?
A medical wig serves more than to just hide your hair loss. The right medical wig also uplifts your spirits and makes you forget about your unfortunate medical condition.
At Gabi's Wigs, we are committed to providing the best wigs for your medical condition. We provide Cancer Wigs, Alopecia Wigs, Kids wigs, Trichotillomania wigs, etc...
How we help you choose the best medical wigs in Toronto, Canada?
We provide the best wigs for
- We start by evaluating your current hairstyle and save a lock of your hair from where it’s lightest if you want to get a wig that is close to the same color.
- Use natural light to determine if the wig matches your hair. Your head should be measured to find the best wigs. Make sure that the medical wig you choose can be adjusted, your head may be smaller once you lose your hair.
- Next, you must choose your style- you can choose a full wig or bang attachments to wear with a turban, hat, or scarf. You can choose halos or hair toppers. You choose what you want to have.
- Next, you’ll want to decide if you want to go with natural human hair wigs or synthetic human hair wigs. We offer genuine European human hair wigs, black hair wigs, blonde hair wigs, red wigs, etc.
- It is important to note that synthetic fibers are now used instead of natural hair, but they are inferior to high-quality real human hair wigs. Their price and cost of maintenance are also different.
A synthetic wig is a cheaper wig option. However, they are not as flexible when it comes to styling or comfortability.
Our natural authentic human hair wigs let you cut, color, and style it just like you would your own hair. Our wig stylists can also help you figure out the best wig style suited to your facial features. We also give you lessons on how you may care for your wigs even during changing weather conditions.
Plus, think about how long you plan to wear the wig. Do you plan to wear it for a long time or do you want to have several options so you can change up your style whenever you choose to?
Finally, choosing your color is a personal choice- but this is your chance to experiment without having to pay for an expensive salon visit.